COVID-19 Is Changing The Way America Lives, Works, & Votes

“…and it will be a long time before we return to ‘normal’. If ever…”

  • 73% say they now trust the Federal government less since the covid-19 outbreak. This loss of trust is much more severe than that reported for state (41%) and local (30%) governments.
  • 58% of all voters report themselves as dissatisfied with President Trump’s performance.  44% report themselves as “extremely dissatisfied” (0 or 1 on a 10 point scale)
  • Only 73% of 2016 Trump voters in the 2020 swing states are willing to say they’ll vote for him again. More than half of the remaining 27% plan to vote for another candidate or not at all.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/covid-19-changing-way-america-lives-works-votes